Saturday, January 17, 2009

KRES Dinner

The SALCRA Sport and recreation club (KRES) organised a farewell dinner for 4 mem bers who are retirelng in 2008, I was one of them. Me and my Mrs. were invited to the dinner.

The Programme tells the events of the night.

We arrived early and took a photo.

Then joined the guests. The ladies and gentlemen were seated differently.

I had to give a speech and later sing a song.

I passed the camera to Giman who took the photos......


Here are my gifts.
Happy retirement.

3 comments:

  1. ahahhahah the seating arrangement like regimental style. that momentos thing in the glass is wat? look like crystal stone wannabe.

    anyway, 恭喜发财, 歲歲平安 and 年年有餘 to u pa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah loon, u got d most canggih dad! have his own blog somemore! Well done Mr Tan! I salute u!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah that's wat retired ppl do mah. want him to add u in facebook? he got more pics uploaded in fb than u hahahahah

    ReplyDelete