Sunday, January 4, 2009

New beginning

I started this blog to mark the starting of year 2009 and the events that follow.


The first thing that comes into my mind is my retirement on 19 Jan 2009 when I turn 58.

Prior to that, my colleagues at SALCRA organised a dinner at the Chef's Delicious Restaurant at 3 rd mile neat the Timber Land Medical Center on 20 Dec 2008. Me and my wife were invited.


You can call this a farewell or retirement dinner.

I am honoured and thankful to all those at the dinner.


A big "Thank You" to you.



For the first time, I sang karaoke with my wife.

But not for the rest who were great drinkers as well as singers.



Soon, we will meet in other occassions, my best wishes to you all.

1 comment:

  1. Sze Chian,

    Thanks for the pics and write-up.
    You've got a great blog.

    Tongseng

    ReplyDelete